Hon. James Magode Ikuya
Minister of State for East African Community Affairs
Hon. James Magode Ikuya appointed in June 2021 is the Sate Minister of East African Community Affairs in the Government of Uganda.
As a Ugandan and valued participant in the struggle to liberate this country, Hon. James Magode Ikuya was one of the fore founding members of FRONASA in 1971
- A zonal organiser Eastern in Uganda National Liberation Front (UNLF)
- Political and Diplomatic Commission 1971-1980
- Founder member of the NRM 13” Elgon, Mbale (1981-1986)
- District Administrator, Central Government Representative (CGR), and Resident District Commissioner 1988-1996
- Deputy Director of Information Movement Secretariat 1996-1997
- Director of Mass Mobilization Movement Secretariat 1998-2002
Born in Uganda on 13th July, 1947, from Molo- Magodes in Tororo district James Magode attained his academic achievements from Teso College Aloet, Lumumba Research Bureau and finally Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and Marketing from Ndejje University.